The Comox Air Force Museum is the proud host of a Heritage Air Park, located near the museum approximately 500 metres south along Little River Rd/Military Row (the map says Little River Road, the signs say Military Row). Free Parking can be found across from the Glacier Gardens Arena in the gravel parking lot located beside the Heritage Park. The gate to the park exits off this parking lot. The Air Park hosts a number of different planes, all of which (except one) are reminders of the varied history of 19 Wing Comox and West Coast Canadian Military Aviation. The Air Park is open from May to September, from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. each day. Below are some links to the Aircraft currently on display. Please contact us for more details at 250-339-8192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Avro Canuck:
• Boeing Vertol H-21: (Adopted by IMP)
• de Havilland Vampire: In the hangar because it is made from wood and would rot if placed outdoors.
• Grumman (de Havilland) Tracker: (Adopted by a group of pilots who flew the Tracker)
• McDonnell Voodoo: (Adopted by 888 AFA Wing) This aircraft has been removed from the Air Park to be repainted and repaired.
• Y2K Spitfire Restoration Project: Located in the Hangar beside the Heritage Air Park
Comments about the website? email: email@example.com